Here goes...

So here's my first blog...
For a long time I had been looking for a place to write all the crap I listen and ponder over. Now here it is... Actually its not my first time. When I was younger, I used to maintain a diary and pen in some good humourous articles that I used to find from various places. But the wear n tear of paper forced me to to leave that. However, that was different. Here, I would like to present my views and opinions. That was mere copy-paste. Moreover, here I'll be able to provide links and pictures as well for further reading. They are nonetheless similar in the fact that both are open to public(No, it wasn't a personal diary. Rather I used to give it to friends and teachers to take home and enjoy.) I would also appreciate if you, my readers, will give your valuable comments-be it a complete deviation of opinion or even a simple 'lol' at a hilarious article. This way I'll be able to improve the content of the blog which will be more enjoyed by the majority of the readers. But however I would request u not to use abusive as many people will be reading this... :)

---Your loving ANITESH SINGH